QUINTA DA BOAVISTA VINHA DO UJO 2017 0,75L
With an appealing ruby colour, this Quinta da Boavista Vinha do Ujo is inviting at first sight. Subtle at first, it unravels its character in the glass. With notes of wood intertwined with fine notes of spice, it enraptures for its aromas of blueberry and other wild berries. Delicate at first, it quickly takes over the mouth, revealing its multiple features in a subtle and exhilarating way. A wine that impresses for its length.
- 95 pts, Wine Enthusiast. 2022.
- 3rd best Red Wine in Portugal. Revista de Vinhos. 2022
- 95 pts, Robert Parker. Wine Advocate. Mark Squires. 04/2021
- 90 pts, Jamie Goode. Wine Anorak. 05/2021
- 92 pts, Aníbal Coutinho. Guia Copo e Alma. 2021
- Alcohol Content 14%
- pH 3,48
- Total Acidity 5,5 g/dm3
- Reducing Sugars <0,6 g/dm3