KOPKE COLHEITA 2003 TAWNY
Deep red colour with a tawny-coloured rim. Complex bouquet of dried fruit, with prevailing notes of spice. Sophisticated and delicate on the palate. Good structure, well-balanced acidity and pleasant unctuousness. A long and enduring finish.
- Egg and sugar desserts;
- Dried fruit desserts;
- 93 pts, Mark Squires. Wine Advocate. 2022.
- Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards. 2022
- Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition. 2022
- Gold Medal, International Wine Challenge. 2019
- Alcohol Content 20%
- pH 3,55
- Total Acidity 4,44 g/dm3
- Reducing Sugars 118 g/dm3