The “Touriga Nacional DNA” pack consists of three iconic wines from the Douro Region with a common characteristic: the Touriga Nacional grape variety, in blend or in a monovarietal version.
Touriga Nacional is a grape of great personality, expressive, with loads of aromatic freshness and elegance. With a well-defined character, his identity takes on distinctive features depending on the terroir, the winemaking and the style that the winemaker impresses on him.
Additionally, the purchase of this pack includes the access to a commented wine tasting of these wines in digital format, conducted by winemakers Ricardo Macedo and Carla Tiago.
The pack includes:
• 1x Casa Burmester Casa Touriga Nacional 2017 (0.75 L): Monovarietal
• 1x Kopke Reserva Red 2017 (0.75 L): Blend do Cima-corgo, left bank of the Douro River
• 1 x Boa-Vista Reserva 2016 (0.75 L) Blend, Cima-Corgo, Right bank of the Douro River
• Exclusive access to the commented wine tasting video
• 1 digital guide with tasting support information, wine technical sheets and tasting notes