BARROS 20 YEAR-OLD TAWNY
Delicate orange colour with a greenish rim. On the nose it shows a rich and complex combination of dried fruits, spices and subtle hints of wood. Elegant, well-structured and full-bodied, with a long and engaging finish.
- Egg and sugar desserts;
- Dried Fruit;
- Fruit Cake;
- Creme Brulèe;
- Apple Pie;
- Gold Medal - 95 pts, DWWA - Decanter World Wine Awards. 2022.
- Silver Medal - 90 pts, IWC - International Wine Challenge. 2022.
- Bronze Medal - 88 pts, IWSC - Wine & Spirits Competition. 2022.
- 91 pts, Wine Spectator. 2018;
- 90-94 pts, Decanter Magazine. 2018;
- Gold Medal, Sommelier Wine Awards. 2017;
- 18 pts, Revista de Vinhos. 2017.
- Alcohol Content 20%
- pH 3,56
- Total Acidity 4,74 g/dm3
- Reducing Sugars 122 g/dm3