CÁLEM 10 YEAR-OLD TAWNY
Appealing golden colour with a topaz rim. A powerful nose, with aromas of dried fruit, notes of wood and delicious hints of chocolate. Smooth and velvety on the palate. A wine of great intensity, with powerful tannins and sumptuous elegance. A long and engaging finish.
- Food Pairings
- Technical Details
- Caramel desserts;
- Dried fruit;
- Chèvre cheese;
- Crème Brûlée;
- Apple pie;
- Gold Medal. Mundus Vini Spring Tasting . 2022.
- Silver Medal - 91 pts. IWSC - Wine & Spirits Competition. 2022.
- Gold Medal - 95 pts. IWC - International Wine Challenge. 2022.
- Silver Medal - 92 pts. DWWA - Decanter World Wine Awards. 2022.
- Gold Medal. Decanter World Wine Awards. 2020.
- Alcohol Content 20%
- pH 3,52
- Total Acidity 4,29 g/dm3
- Reducing Sugars 112 g/dm3