CÁLEM 20 YEAR-OLD TAWNY
Brown colour with green hues. A concentrated and voluptuous nose, with dominant aromas of wood, notes of honey and delicate hints of spice. It shows excellent structure in the mouth, with firm and polished tannins. Smooth texture, enticing sweetness and a long, spicy finish.
- Egg and sugar desserts;
- Dried fruit;
- Fruit cake;
- Crème Brûlée;
- Apple pie;
- 90 pts, Mark Squires. Wine Advocate. 2022.
- Silver Medal - 92 pts, IWSC - Wine & Spirits Competition. 2022
- Silver Medal - 93 pts, IWC - International Wine Challenge. 2022.
- Silver Medal - 94 pts, DWWA - Decanter World Wine Awards. 2022.
- Gold Medal, International Wine Challenge. 2019.
- Alcohol Content 20%
- pH 3,5
- Total Acidity 4,98 g/dm3
- Reducing Sugars 123 g/dm3