KOPKE 10 YEAR-OLD TAWNY
Appealing light golden colour, with an amber rim. Elegant and complex, it shows aromas of spice, with prevailing notes of dried fruit and elegant hints of wood and honey. Smooth and round on the palate, it is complex amidst intense flavours of dried fruit. An excellent finish.
- Dried fruit;
- Caramel desserts;
- Crème Brûlée;
- Chevre cheese;
- Apple pie;
- Gold Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards. 2021.
- Gold Medal, Sommelier Wine Awards. 2020.
- Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirits Competition. 2020.
- 92 pts, Wine Spectator. 2018;
- 90-94 pts, Decanter Magazine. 2018;
- Gold Medal, International Wine Challenge. 2018;
- 17 pts, Purple Pages. 2017.
- Alcohol Content 20%
- pH 3,58
- Total Acidity 4,38 g/dm3
- Reducing Sugars 114 g/dm3