KOPKE COLHEITA 1967 TAWNY
Intense amber colour, with greenish hues. Dried fruit dominates the nose, with marked notes of hazelnut. In the mouth, it reveals an impressive structure against a background of caramel and chocolate. An impeccable wine with superb flavour and finish.
- Egg and sugar desserts;
- Dried fruit desserts;
- 95 pts, Wine Enthusiast. 2022.
- Gold Medal, International Wine Challenge. 2021.
- Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards. 2021.
- Silver Medal, International Wine & Spirits Competition. 2021.
- Alcohol Content 20%
- pH 3,58
- Total Acidity 5,38 g/dm3
- Reducing Sugars 124 g/dm3