KOPKE COLHEITA 2003 WHITE
Intense golden-yellow colour. On the nose it is discreet and delicate, laden with notes of dried fruit, cherries in syrup and subtle molasses. Vivid and rich in the mouth, it shows excellent structure and assertive vigour. Its elegance lingers into an unctuous and distinct finish.
- Almond cake;
- Milk chocolate desserts;
- Ice creams;
- 92 pts, Mark Squires. Wine Advocate. 2022.
- Gold Medal, International Wine Challenge. 2022.
- 94 pts, Decanter World Wine Awards. 2022
- 93 pts, International Wine & Spirit Competition. 2022
- Gold Medal, Sommelier Wine Awards. 2020.
- 93 pts, Wine & Spirits. Joshua Greene. 2019.
- Alcohol Content 20%
- pH 3,47
- Total Acidity 4,04 g/dm3
- Reducing Sugars 136 g/dm3